1. An ideal place for families, San Cugat is a Barcelona suburb that’s well connected to the city centre by the regional train.
2. The pace here is a good deal slower than that of the city, and while property prices are still high, it’s possible to find a larger townhouse or even a small one-family home, something that can be difficult in Barcelona proper.
4. San Cugat’s small downtown has all the services you need, including an international school.
5. Only 40min in a train from central of BCN. Many international people lives there.
6. Cosy like a village, less crime as no cheap flats.
7. Many good rental and sales with swimming pools .
8. Be close to BCN but in a safe and green environment!