1. Just a half-hour south of Barcelona, Sitges is a popular coastal resort for those who need to be close to the city but love the relaxed atmosphere and bohemian air of beachy Sitges.
2. The train connects the town to central Barcelona in less than half an hour, making it an easy home base for commuters.
3. Property here is by no means cheap, but there are a lot of options to choose from. A small apartment in the centre of town will be convenient, but can get noisy in summer when the town turns into one big open-air party.
4. The residential area of El Vinyet is a quiet area where you’ll find mostly apartments, while single-family homes line the slopes above town.
5. In Sitges there is one of the biggest carnival partie in Europe, and it´s every year!